Led

I
n the world of Christianity, Lent starts today.  
Every Wednesday I'd like to share ONE word for your consideration.

LED.  We read that Jesus was led into the wilderness for a specific reason...to be tempted.  

I confess that I'm often led.  And I'm often tempted.  However, I tend to lead myself as I often need no help getting to the wilderness and into a place of temptation.

So I ask today, what is leading you?  Are you in the wilderness of your own accord?  Are there things to learn in the wilderness?  According to the example of Jesus, the wilderness has much to teach.  Can we dare be lead into our wilderness in these next 40 days?  What might He be saying to you and me?  What might we be able to learn, be able to declare, what truth might we be able to see?

"Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil." Matt. 4:1

Popular Posts