The foretelling of Christmas has officially begun. If you have doubt look at some headlines from around the world.
Glasgow, Scotland News, Evening Times
1. The Coca-Cola advert comes on TV: It was a Coke ad which first put Santa in a red and white outfit.
2. Coffee shops start using Christmas cups: We wonder where they keep them the rest of the year?
3. You can't find a birthday card anywhere: Tough for December babies.
4. Workers spend less time working and more time on online gift sites: Watch out, the boss is behind you!
5. Christmas songs are everywhere!
6. Brussel sprouts appear in the shops: Try them shredded and stir-fried with chilli and garlic - delicious!
7. Eating chocolate for breakfast becomes normal: As any good doctor will tell you, calories don't count at Christmas.
8. Schmaltzy TV ads fill every break: I wasn't crying, I had something in my eye.
9. Adults turn into big kids at the first sight of snow: And end up skiting on their bahookies.
10. Office secretaries collect deposits for the Christmas bash: And we all start counting our pennies